English Phonetic Pronunciation
Learn, practice English phonetic pronunciation with native American teachers
* Add quick preview video to lessons
* Update IPA pronunciation database with more precise mapping
Add more practices
Fix quit app problem
- Add support for older phones
- Improve pronunciation lookup
Improved pronunciation lookup
- Add IPA transcription to practice screen
- fix bugs on some devices
- add ipa lookup to home screen
- optimize app performance
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MEDIA_CONTENT_CONTROL: Allows an application to know what content is playing and control its playback.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.